Remember that if you are struggling with your mental health please know that you are not alone and that reaching out is a sign of courage and strength. We are working on getting updated information on Canadien LGBTQ+ help centers as well as having a list of suicidal and prevention centers. hopefully, this can help.
- We are a friendly LGBTQ+ gayming community.
- We are serving the LGBTQQIAAP (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, questioning, intersex, allied, asexual, pansexual) as well as heterosexual gamers.
- The website opened on July 25, 2020
- Join us on Discord. -
Call Lines in Canada
Canada Suicide Prevention Service (CSPS):
By Crisis Services Canada (CSC) is a national network of existing distress, crisis and suicide prevention line services.
Enables callers anywhere in Canada to access crisis support by phone, in French or English: toll-free 1-833-456-4566 Available 24/7
Kids Help Phone:
Ages 20 Years and Under in Canada 1-800-668-6868
LGBT Youth Line:
(age 29 and under)
Live Chat: https://m2.icarol.com/ConsumerRegistration.aspx?org=2356
Interligne (Quebec – Québec):
Interligne is a first response centre that provides help and information to those concerned with sexual orientation and gender diversity.
514 866-0103 (Montreal)
1 888 505-1010 (toll-free)
Email: [email protected]
Other Help Centers:
- KidsHelpPhone Ages 20 Years and Under in Canada 1-800-668-6868
- First Nations and Inuit Hope for Wellness 24/7 Help Line 1-855-242-3310
- Canadian Indian Residential Schools Crisis Line 1-866-925-4419
- Trans LifeLine – All Ages 1-877-330-6366
- Alberta Crisis Line – All Ages 403-266-4357
- British Columbia Crisis Line – All Ages 1-800-SUICIDE
- British Columbia Mental Health Support 310-6789
- BC211 – Referral Hotline 24/7 Dial 211
- Manitoba Crisis Line – All Ages 1-877-435-7170
- New Brunswick Crisis Line – All Ages 1-800-667-5005
- Newfoundland and Labrador Line All Ages 1-888-737-4668
- NWT All Ages 24/7 1-800-661-0844
- Nova Scotia Crisis Line – All Ages 1-888-429-8167
- Nunavut Line – All Ages 7 pm-11 pm (EST) 1-800-265-3333
- Ontario Crisis Line – All Ages 1-866-531-2600
- Ontario College and University Students 1-866-925-5454
- Ontario York and Simcoe Support Services Network 1-855-310-COPE (2673)
- Ontario – Kenora, Dryden, Fort Frances, Rainy River and everywhere in between 1-866-888-8988
- Prince Edward Island Crisis Line – All Ages 1-800-218-2885
- Quebec National Crisis Line – All Ages 1-866-277-3553
- Saskatchewan Crisis Line – All Ages 1-306-525-5333
- Yukon Crisis Line – All Ages 7 pm-12 am (PST) 1-844-533-3030
Copyright © 2020 - 2021 Proud Gaymers. All rights reserved worldwide.
All trademarks and brands referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.
All gaming content found here is the property of their respective owners.
We are not affiliated with any game studios.